Office Location

931 Hodges St Lake Charles, LA 70601
Phone: (337) 439-4567
Fax: (337) 433-3100

Search

Go

Port Printing was originally located in the old location of Judge Wells' office in the 300 block of Broad Street and known by many locals as Jones Printing. It was developed to support the facilities of the Lake Charles American Press and served mainly in that capacity until 1936 when the Kingery family purchased the business. The Kingerys ran it until 1944 when O.T. Beachly took ownership.

For three years the printing business just existed, making small gains. In November of 1947, two businessman saw their opportunity to capitalize on a small investment and purchased Port Printing. Father and son, Hunter and Hunter T. Huddle, began operating Port Printing and Hunter Huddle Co., Inc. (the 1st ad specialties business in Lake Charles) in 1948. The present location at 931 Hodges was acquired in 1957.

In 1988, Port Printing Company, Inc. merged with Hunter Huddle Co., Inc. to become Port Printing/Huddle Advertising.

Port Printing/Huddle Advertising, Inc. was purchased by Tommy Joyce, Gloria Robinson and Joe Soileau on December 31, 1992. The new corporation was named Seaport Printing and Ad Specialties, Inc. dba Port Printing/Huddle Advertising. On January 1, 1994, the company began doing business as Port Printing. In 1998, Gloria Robinson and Joe Soileau became the sole owners of the company. In 2010, we celebrated 100 years of service to the Southwest Louisiana area. Today we are still carrying on the 100-year tradition of providing quality printing and promotional products at reasonable prices while offering great customer service and satisfaction.

© , The Advertising Specialty Institute®. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy